Pullouts Plus Cabinet Refacing
Don’t Spend a Fortune for a New Kitchen-Just Look Like You Did!
Real estate experts agree that updating a kitchen is one of the top ways to increase a home’s resale value, not to mention increasing your enjoyment of your own home. If your kitchen needs a facelift but new cabinets just aren’t in the budget, cabinet refacing is a great alternative that can yield beautiful results. Unlike refinishing, which strips cabinet surfaces using harsh chemicals before finish is reapplied, refacing involves covering the surface areas of a cabinet with a thin facade of hardwood veneer. We don’t recommend refinishing because stripping will never be able to completely remove kitchen contaminants, resulting in a less than optimal surface for the new finish to adhere to.
Cabinet refacing can completely change the look of your kitchen. Imagine going from the dark stained oak that was popular in the 80s to a modern light Alder, Eastern Cherry or any number of beautiful woods. Refaced cabinets look like new cabinets, but at about half the cost. You choose the type of wood, door/drawer front style and stain color, and we will pre-finish the doors, drawer fronts & skins in our shop using the highest grade of commercial finish available. Using normal care of your new kitchen, this finish will easily last 15 – 20 years.
- Choose from a wide variety of woods, stains, door/drawer fronts and hardware.
- We use European-style concealed door hinges that are 3 way micro-adjustable and have soft close features.
- Our bid always includes the following: new facings (skins), new doors, new drawer fronts, all hardware (door knobs, drawer pulls, door hinges), new drawer boxes (if needed) full extension slides, toe kicks and any required trim work.
- We do a complete cleanup of the work area and recycle all replaced materials (doors, shelves, hardware, etc.).
- Sorry, we don’t replace countertops. However, we do work hand-in-hand with a quality fabricator.
Please call during normal business hours or e-mail after hours & we will contact you as soon as possible.