Pullouts Plus Pantry Conversions
Turn Your Tired, Old Pantry into a Functional Work of Art
If your pantry is an existing kitchen cabinet that matches the rest of your cabinets & has fixed or adjustable shelves, please see the Pullout Shelves page. If, however, your pantry has some type of framed-out door (standard interior or bi-fold) Pullouts Plus can build you an entirely new pantry using your choice of hardwoods and door styles.
The pantry conversion process is fairly simple, and you’ll be working with the same person from the initial estimate to the final installation. First, we will tear out and dispose of the old shelving and any other structures, right down to the sheetrock to increase the available width. Next, we take careful measurements of the space and you select the wood, door style and stain for your new pantry. Then Pullouts Plus will build a stand-alone pantry case, complete with pullouts, face frames and doors. Finally, we will return to your home and install the freestanding case in the old pantry space.
- Cases are built using 3/4″ birch plywood & all interiors are fully finished.
- Doors are available in many styles and types of wood; face frames are constructed of matching wood.
- We use Euro-style hinges that are concealed and easy to adjust.
- Installation includes six full-extension pullout shelves plus one adjustable fixed shelf.
- All old materials are recycled.
- Pantry door(s) are trued and baseboard trim is cut and reattached to the walls.
Please call during normal business hours or e-mail after hours & we will contact you as soon as possible.